Amazon is a great place to sell books, but most authors don’t realize that Amazon has an internal sales machine that will actually help you market your book, for free, if you trigger it. It’s called their internal algorithm and, not that dissimilar from ranking on Google, once Amazon’s algorithm kicks in, you could see a boatload of free promotion come your way from Amazon.
Bonus: We’ve all heard about the eBook surge, if you’re ready to create one or have one already out, you’ll want to stay for these bonus tips on pricing, sales strategy and why giving away an eBook may be the best way to sell it.You'll Walk Away From This Session Knowing:
- How to optimize your Amazon page: what you must do to start showing up in more searches
- How to understand categories and why eBook and print categories are always different. More importantly, you’ll learn why this matters
- How to optimize your book title, subtitle and keywords on Amazon
- Amazon hacks: fun tricks you can to do spruce up your Amazon page
- Amazon reviews: simple ways to find more reviewers for your book and get more reviews